Free Technology for Teachers Practical Ed Tech Tip of the Week featured a demonstration of how to use Google Keep to annotate images. That is just one of many ways that you and your students can use Google Keep. G Suite for Education users, remember that Google Keep is now a core product in G Suite.
1. Create bookmarks with Google Keep.
2. Add Google Keep notes and bookmarks to your Google Documents.
3. Use Feedly with Google Keep on your Android device.
4. Use Google Keep and Feedly in your web browser to keep track of news stories.
5. Share notes and task lists through Google Keep.
6. Use Google Keep to help you work toward your goals.
7. Annotate images in Google Keep on Chromebooks and on Android devices.
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers if you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission.
via Free Technology for Teachers May 7, 2017 at 03:20PM