Free Technology for Teachers
As I do at the end of every month, I have assembled a list of the most popular posts of the previous 30 days. Take a look and see if there is anything that you missed that you can use in your practice.
Here are the most popular posts of April, 2017:
1. More Than 400 Science Animations
2. 10 Math Tutorial YouTube Channels Not Named Khan Academy
3. 7 Google Product Updates You Might Have Missed in March
4. 33 Lessons on Critical Thinking
5. How to Create Appointment Slots in Google Calendar
6. The Periodic Table of Videos - An Update from the Archive
7. Two Free Speech-to-Text Tools
8. 7 Blogging Tools for Teachers Compared and Ranked - Updated for 2017
9. 5 Good Ways for Students to Create Digital Showcases of Their Work
10. Create Your Own Google Classroom - G Suite Not Required
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am hosting five online courses starting this week.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers if you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission.
via Free Technology for Teachers April 30, 2017 at 12:09PM