Free Technology for Teachers Practical Ed Tech professional development webinars. Join me for one or all five of my courses and you'll be ready to start the next school year with lots of new ideas about using technology in your classroom. Of course, if you're the type of person who prefers an in-person learning environment, the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps are for you.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. A Tour of the New Google Earth - Google Earth in Your Browser
2. More Than 400 Science Animations
3. The PeriodicTable of Videos - An Update from the Archive
4. SeeSaw Now Directly Accepts Google Drive Files
5. WriteReader and Sesame Street Partner to Help Kids Create Multimedia Stories
6. Loopy Makes It Easy to Create Animated Simulations
7. 5 Good Ways for Students to Create Digital Showcases of Their Work
I am offering five different online courses over the next four months.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers if you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission.
via Free Technology for Teachers April 22, 2017 at 12:59AM