Free Technology for Teachers
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 7 Google Product Updates You Might Have Missed in April
2. How to Create a Google Classroom With a Gmail Account
3. Kahoot Announces New Windows 10 Apps
4. Check123 - A Video Encyclopedia
5. 5 Good Resources for Teaching and Learning About World War II
6. 5 Resources for Learning About Aviation - How Airplanes Fly
7. Chromebook Camp & BYOD Camp Discounts Extended
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am offering five different online courses over the next four months.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers if you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission.
via Free Technology for Teachers May 6, 2017 at 02:51PM