Free Technology for Teachers
Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you're having a great weekend. If you're plans include trying some ed tech tools, take a look at those featured in this week's most popular posts.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. GE Teach Tour Builder - Create Google Earth Tours for the Web
2. 10 Math Tutorial YouTube Channels Not Named Khan Academy
3. This Online Audio Editor Is Beautiful
4. Two Free Speech-to-Text Tools
5. Create Your Own Google Classroom - G Suite Not Required
6. Story Cubes - Templates to Help Students Plan Stories
7. Getting Going With G Suite - An Online Course
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am offering five different online courses over the next four months.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers if you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission.
via Free Technology for Teachers April 29, 2017 at 10:03AM